Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default About to hit 3,000!

I know it sounds like a baseball term, nope its Gas Gas riders club members. Thats right about to hit 3,000 Gas Gas enthusiasts registered on this site.

The rate this website has gained members since December is staggering. I believe close to 1,000. Its great to see interest is high for the Gas Gas brand again, and rightly so

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 05-15-2011, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
I know it sounds like a baseball term, nope its Gas Gas riders club members. Thats right about to hit 3,000 Gas Gas enthusiasts registered on this site.

The rate this website has gained members since December is staggering. I believe close to 1,000. Its great to see interest is high for the Gas Gas brand again, and rightly so

Roscoe
Choice hey! Nice bikes, nice people!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:47 AM

I think with folks getting frustrated with the 4 stroke maintenance, heavy feeling, expensive parts and less fun factor, the 2 stroke is gaining popularity again.

Hands down, this is the best dirt motorcycle I have ever ridden. Is it perfect? No, and no bike is but it is very close to it.

Growing up on 2 strokes, going to 4 strokes then back again is almost a relief. I have experimented, and found what works best for me.

Lots of new members, lots of dealers selling out of their bikes fast. Hopefully exposure remains at least this high and continues to build. When I am at the track or trails, I let folks I am comfortable with burn a lap or two on my bike. All of them come back and say, "man I got to get me one of these!" We can thank the Stuckey brothers for their interest in making the comeback possible.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Banned

Bailey,
Thank you for giving us the credit for the new interest in Gas Gas but all we did was give a great motorcycle a chance with customers here in the US. You guys have helped spread the good word and for that we thank you!
Clay
Old 05-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Banned

If they only could make one dirt bike in the entire world.....I hope it would be Gas Gas!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
The rate this website has gained members since December is staggering.
Roscoe
I used to check "new posts" every couple days and scroll through one page of posts. Now it's often 2 pages a day. Someone once posted the reason the brand was slow to grow was the owners never sold their bikes when they bought new ones. We're proof of that (though we haven't bought new bikes for a loooong time). Why should we when ours perform so well and parts are readily available?

It's great to see the increase in popularity. Welcome all!

'00 XC250 (mine)
LTS front and rear suspension, power valve cover, carb jet kit and rear chain glide, RB Designs head mod, BRP tall triple clamp, backyard foot-peg lowering conversion.
'04 EC250 (the kids)
(he can do his own mods haha!)