Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:38 AM

Default A must read article !!!!!

Hey Guys, Go pick up your March AMA mag that you just got and read the article on Sean Hilbert (Cobra Motorcycles)..............A lot can be learned from his views on marketing a new motorcycle brand in todays world economy......Quote: That fact, Hilbert says, means that for a company such as Cobra, trackside support is not an optional opportunity to meet and great. It's mandatory customer service. "Our goal when we get to the race track is to make sure we have the right people and the right parts so the Cobra riders have the best chance to win," he says.
We're not just there for moral support or marketing. We're there so our bikes run as well as they can. We're in a market that very much depends on sussess on the track. When we win an AMA National Championship,it definitely makes a difference....

Cannondale RZ 120 3 (lefty)

Old 02-04-2011, 01:48 PM

i agree completely. my son and i race motocross and harescrambles. any support at a racetrack would cement us to that brand , other riders seeing that support would be lured in to that brand also.