Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by poelinca View Post
Yes, well sort of. Torrot's offer says '3 years feasibility plan', so you can't tell for sure what happens after the 3 years.

And it's going to be a long wait i presume.
Hummm.... from the same news report. Has there been another one?.....

"After the opening of mirrors, now opens a period because the different parts (Administrator, template, etc.) do you want to study. During this time, the Commercial Court can also give an option to the three interested companies to improve the initial proposal. After receiving the reports of the various parts, pertocar? the judge to resolve who will be the new owner of Gas.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Administrator

English translation of one article with details...

https://translate.googleusercontent....MkNzWVy6zygEmw

jeff
Old 10-28-2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
English translation of one article with details...

https://translate.googleusercontent....MkNzWVy6zygEmw

jeff
Exactly...there has been no accepted bid, as the article clearly states, unless I'm missing something in translation. The 3 still have another opportunity to increase their respective offers. But again...when I see an official press release from the union and the factory, then we call it good. Keep in mind this is the same publication that claimed the Swiss investor was the new owner. 24 hours later....a denial. Oops...I should say a "retraction".

Last edited by Rod Overstreet; 10-28-2015 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:24 PM

OK...So I just got an e-mail from Spain. It is the same message as what is on the FB, and what is basically translated in the news report....that are no offers have been accepted, and the 3 bidders have the opportunity to sweeten the pie. It does NOT say, if there is a time frame on that. There will NOT be any news of the new owner, until the judiciary committee announces it. From what I can share, here is the cut and paste from less than 5 minutes ago.

Good morning,

Today, Wednesday 28 will be opened in the commercial court of Girona binding offers from Torrot, Sherco and IRG investors.
Tenders will be opened and we will hear more about what the future for the workers and for the brand.
We know how gas gas industrial project starts and how many workers begin and under what conditions.

After ten months after stopping activity have been many battles we have fought to have a future. Today it is another battle, no more important or less important than others, but from this, which determines whether to end the social side has won the pulse of partners, banks and legal processes. A situation that over ten months has been both financially and psychologically impoverishing all workers of Gas Gas.

We will be on the lookout and keep you informed as we get information.

We feel really confident since all 3 bidders have great and very professional plans for GasGas what means that we?ll be back very soon!

Thanks for your support throughout the process.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:36 PM

When I see it (GG as an independent brand,resuming production, spare parts available) I'll believe it . But these are the best news in months so far, hope it turns out as we all want .
Old 10-28-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator View Post
When I see it (GG as an independent brand,resuming production, spare parts available) I'll believe it . But these are the best news in months so far, hope it turns out as we all want .
There is no doubt the brand will continue...but I wouldn't expect anything big to happen anytime soon...or at the level allot of use want to see right off the bat. My desire is getting parts inventories back to an acceptable level considering the situation, and having R&D working on 2018 product. Honestly...2017 will be a BNG model at best.

Rising from the dead...you tend to move slow
Old 10-28-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Overstreet View Post
Honestly...2017 will be a BNG model at best.
Bold New Graphics and Bold New Front Suspension at least
Old 10-28-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Overstreet View Post
There is no doubt the brand will continue...but I wouldn't expect anything big to happen anytime soon...or at the level allot of use want to see right off the bat. My desire is getting parts inventories back to an acceptable level considering the situation, and having R&D working on 2018 product. Honestly...2017 will be a BNG model at best.

Rising from the dead...you tend to move slow
Hopefully this is good news for you on a professional level. I appreciate the updates and the work you have done to improve the brand. Best of luck and thanks.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargusV View Post
Bold New Graphics and Bold New Front Suspension at least
Good point Margus! Not even the old 45 Shivers to fall back on.
Steven Beane #275
PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over - Dearborn MI
AMA District 14 (Michigan) Officer

afterhourscycle.com
Michigan's Beta and TM Race Headquarters

Last edited by twowheels; 10-29-2015 at 01:18 AM. Reason: schpelling
Old 10-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Here are a couple of interesting "sources" of information.

https://twitter.com/salvemosagasgas

http://salvemosagasgas.webnode.es/

http://salvemosagasgas.webnode.es/ne...uirir-gas-gas/
Closed Thread