Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-29-2008, 05:50 PM

Default Will Tasky's (Everett, WA) be a GasGas dealer?

Tasky's had 2 dealer demo's (EC 250 and 200) last fall. I missed buying the 250 by hours. :^( Anyway, I just checked their site and don't see any mention of GasGas bikes. They're closed for the next week, so I can't phone them and ask. They're not listed on the GasGas dealer list either.

I've heard such great things about Tasky's from my Husky riding friends that I was really looking forward to them carrying GG -- and they're just 20 mins. from Seattle.

Old 02-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

The last time I talked to Bill the Owner of Skagit Powersports, Tasky's was gonna take over the Gas Gas line up from him. I haven't talked with Bill for a while probably since mid to late 2007. But when I went to the Skagit Powersports website He has new updated 2008 Gas Gas info. So now I'm not sure.

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Last edited by REVERUP; 02-02-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:45 AM

I received an e-mail from Taskys a few months back. They told me they are the Gas Gas dealer now. They were waiting on the arrival of '08's.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 AM

I stumbled out of a poker party at our union hall last night and looked in the front Window of Tasky's. He has a brand new 300 on the floor. A couple weeks ago I was told he could start getting parts.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:44 PM

We just received our first 2008 Gasser's, a couple EC three hunnies. I have owned and ridden lots of GasGas bikes over the years, starting with a 95 250. and the new ones are very impressive! Fit and finish outstanding, and how cool is the quick release air filter... We just finished moving into our new shop just around the corner, in the same building. Our signs are not changed yet, our big blue neon Formal Wear sign is overhead as my family also has a bridal and tuxedo store in the same building. Bikes - tuxes - wedding dresses, sounds kind of weird now that I think about it, but we're having fun. Lot's of parts are on the way.

Later,
Jeff Tasky
See you on the trail.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Good news! Maybe we'll start to see more Gassers at the races and around here again.
Congrats on the new shop.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!