Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:32 PM

Default Rear Tail Light

Hi,

My tail light isn't working and I can't get the case apart to check it out. A new one is probably going to be required.

Does anyone know if it is a Gas Gas specific part or if it can be found cheaper elsewhere?

I think the part no. is BE 250734015 from looking that the parts list but the light has YM-28100ELED marked on. A google search for the part marked on it hasn't brought up anything.

Thanks

Old 06-20-2011, 09:56 AM

I installed one of these:

https://sicassracing.com/store/tail_...07fa18200eb4a4

Basically it's a Tusk universal under fender LED taillight that Sicass modifes with a stock electrical connector and the hardware and instructions to mount it without having to do any thinking. It comes with a licence plate holder as well.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:40 AM

Thanks for the reply, a new tail light from GG is ?45 so the local dealer said he'll fit an aftermarket LED unit for far less than that.

I'll post some pics up when I get the bike back

Update: Just got the bike back and the dealer fitted a new LED strip to the unit for 1/3 of the cost of a complete new unit.

Last edited by C-UK; 06-24-2011 at 10:40 AM.