Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:35 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs345 View Post
Here is a pic of the 2007 to 2011 sub frame
thankyou very much for that.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:54 PM

thanks jakobi, but really, i am not having a winge, its just a point, i am really all about helping where i can. i am no fabricator, if i was i would just go ahead and make it up until i got it spot on, but yes it is a possibility to make them for people once i have a correct base to go off, i would just pay someone to weld things. i am in the uk and theres not a lot of parts over here for them, especially that model, so getting a parting out one is a rare thing. and as for the kits well i have looked into it and for some reason i cannot seem to get the site i have seen them on to accept my order. but i will keep trying, and as it says any info would be gratefully received, not just for me but a lot of other gg owners that want to do the change.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
thanks jakobi, but really, i am not having a winge, its just a point, i am really all about helping where i can. i am no fabricator, if i was i would just go ahead and make it up until i got it spot on, but yes it is a possibility to make them for people once i have a correct base to go off, i would just pay someone to weld things. i am in the uk and theres not a lot of parts over here for them, especially that model, so getting a parting out one is a rare thing. and as for the kits well i have looked into it and for some reason i cannot seem to get the site i have seen them on to accept my order. but i will keep trying, and as it says any info would be gratefully received, not just for me but a lot of other gg owners that want to do the change.
Not a problem and I get where you're coming from. I don't know how much coin you have to spend, but I'd be starting here. Even if its just an email asking about sizes. They say they ship internationally and also speak english.

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ucts_id%3D2899

If you like I can go and quickly run a tape measure around with the plastics on, but I think you'd agree that to build one you'll want accurate measurements which imo would mean tearing it back down to just the subbie.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:19 PM

yeah it would be best to get a more accurate measurement, taking the seat and plastics off, i know the width will be the same but it still would be best to check, so it would only be the length measurements really. would be gratefull.
i went on to greenland mx and looked at a full kit on there, but i dont have that sort of money yet to buy it, although it wouldnt let me create an account to order it anyway, also just got some good info where to but a subframe i will post tommorow how that goes.
and there is also a spanish company that i will add when i get a reply from them who make them that have all of the dimensions from gg. thanks
Old 05-24-2012, 07:29 AM

I cant put a direct picture on here from photobucket so you will have to click on the links

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u...filter=noflash

The box section is 17mm
From centre of mounting bolt on top rail to front of first support 71mm
". Second support 334 mm
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """" seat mount 460mm
With of rail at first support 157mm
""""""""""""""""second support190mm
End of rails 190mm
Length of rails 490mm
Seat support is 40mm thick if looking from top with mounting at 20mm , dead centre
Seat support bracket if looking direct from rear , top 120mm and angled sides 45mm
Old 05-24-2012, 07:36 AM

Looking at left side of bike

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u...3D3e075cec.jpg

Top rail from centre front mount to end of rail 585mm
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""where bottom support meets top inside 375mm
Bottom rail from bolt centre to where it meets top rail inside 505mm
Old 05-24-2012, 07:40 AM

Right side

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u...3D0a540d36.jpg

Top rail 585mm again
From centre of top bolt to where bottom rail inside meets 375mm
From bottom bolt centre to where top rail inside meets 505mm
Old 05-24-2012, 02:04 PM

chris that is absolutely fantastic, thankyou so much. i get everytthing, i have drawn a diagram, apart from 2 measurements, just need clarifying pls, in first details, ya'v said length of rails, 490, then in 3rd and 4th details the top rails, length is 585. could ya just put me straight where am going wrong then i can get sorted. or maybe i am just being thick, anyways i am very gratefull. thankyou.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:05 PM

oh no sorry, 2nd and 3rd not 3 and 4 sorry.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:08 PM

see this everyone, this is what we want more of, one fellow gg rider helping another,no quarms. thanks so much diggs345

Tags
2001 to 2007 rear end