Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Injury & Recovery

Injury & Recovery Injuries, Health Issues, Vision & Body Repair

Old 12-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBrider View Post
Wish I'd read this thread a couple months ago. I recently did 25 mile day of sandy ST on my '01 XC 200 up in Michigan. That afternoon, back at the motel while laying around resting up, before going out for chow & a beer, both of my inner thighs cramped up from my knees to my belly bottom.

I couldn't lay back down & I couldn't get up either. Finally I forced myself to stand up and walk it off. After that , I was afraid to move, for fear I'd cramp up again.

I'd of drank a gallon of pickle juice if I'd had some right about then.

I'll definitely try this next time.

RB

I have used everything anyone has talked about on the boards that I g on . My problem is not normal illness took me from 180lb 6'1' to 125 lbs then I was diagnosed with parkinsons . Pickel juice rite from the farmers market coconut water from the store none of it compares to Theroworx for me sounds like you should try it . As a plus it is cheap $15.00 a bottle and it goes a long way .

Old 12-06-2018, 04:36 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Dud View Post
I have used everything anyone has talked about on the boards that I g on . My problem is not normal illness took me from 180lb 6'1' to 125 lbs then I was diagnosed with parkinsons . Pickel juice rite from the farmers market coconut water from the store none of it compares to Theroworx for me sounds like you should try it . As a plus it is cheap $15.00 a bottle and it goes a long way .
Thanks for the tip.

RB