Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Central United States

Central United States Between the Rocky Mountains and Mississippi River

Old 10-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default More Colorado GG Trail Riding

These set of pictures are from a set of trail rides taken in the last 3 weeks west of Vail, Colorado. I know: Now I'm west of the continental divide so this should, technically be in a different section and not in "Central US". However, I live east of the Rockies so I will put all of my day trips in this section. I have ridden west of Vail, Co and East of Bocco Mountain only twice but they have been very memorable. The first picture is from the top of one of the mountains that sits across from the Beaver Creek and Arrowhead ski areas. The second picture shows the kind of single track hidden in the trees as seen in the lower part of the first picture. The final picture shows the trail continuing off to the west/southwest. There are hundreds of miles of forest roads in this area and some "hidden" singletrack. In case anyone was wondering, the final two pictures were taken on the last Sunday in September!

Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP1496.JPG (78.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP1568.JPG (116.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP1580.JPG (119.9 KB, 7 views)