Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowBob View Post
Got another 5 hours in yesterday in the nasty and really wet woods of CATRA. Bike feels great. I am holding off on anything else for now (except some fitness).
How wet are the woods up at CATRA? I won't make it up there this weekend, but I'm going to try and get up there next weekend. Stupid life getting in the way of my riding...

I think I met you a few weeks back when I was up there on a dual sport, riding with WoodsRider scouting out stuff for the upcoming Turkey Run.

Good to see your bike is coming along well!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoe333 View Post
How wet are the woods up at CATRA? I won't make it up there this weekend, but I'm going to try and get up there next weekend. Stupid life getting in the way of my riding...

I think I met you a few weeks back when I was up there on a dual sport, riding with WoodsRider scouting out stuff for the upcoming Turkey Run.
Indeed that was me! I rode some of the TR stuff with Bill on Sunday, it's gonna be an awesome event. Need to get my wiring figured out so I can get the Gasser regged and isht.

The trails were soaked!!! All the rock gardens etc were really wet and slippery. Then, just to make it worse, I went for a ride on the yellow loop with Roger

-Josh

2003 EC250 w/ Ohlins pkg
Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:41 AM

Yet another fun day of trail riding @ CATRA. Cut some more trails for the Turkey Run, which is gonna be sweet. Also snapped my front fender off like a twig.

Boiled the motor over yesterday.....might have been making some ugly noises, not really sure. Felt ok at the end of the day.... but the idle has been a little all over the place. Not sure what that might mean.

Snapped this pic with my crappy cell of Sacandaga Lake (from super secret outlook)-

2003 EC250 w/ Ohlins pkg
Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.