Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 03-10-2010, 09:30 PM

Default Smiths powersports

This is not a product review, but wanted to mention there great service. I have made a couple of orders from Smiths powersports and have talked to Rick both times. I called monday just to ck if they were open-they were closed but i left a message and about an hour later Rick called me back. On his day off just so he could take my order. This was monday-my order came in today {wednesday} about 11 am! I am in Texas, were not talking local. Not only did he call me, he boxed my order, gave me a cool t-shirt and shiped it quick! Someone on this forum recomended Smiths Powersports to me when i got my Gasgas but at the time didnot have there #. If you do a search you will find a Smiths powersports-i tried them and belive it or not they sell Gasgas parts but that is not the dealer i have been so pleased with . i am refering to Smiths powersports in Imperial,Pa and if any one needs it there # is 724-899-3375 They donot have a website that i know of but what ever i have needed they have had and Rick has alot of Gasgas knowledge. I just wish we had a dealer down south like Smiths-they race what they sell and actually stock parts both oem and after market. Thanks Rick.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Yep Rich is da man. I am the one who posted up about it back when you were looking. He is a stand up guy and will do what he can to get you your order. He is also the Team Captain for the National Enduro Races. He is always helping fellow GG riders in the pits.

I spoke with him the other day when he was getting your order ready and asked me if I knew you. I thought he said he was sending me a bottle of Johhny Walker! LOL
Old 03-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Thumbs up Smiths

I had the opportunity to meet the Smiths at the Indy Dealer Expo this year, they're a class act for sure!