Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:32 PM

That topend sure looked clean......what ever your using must be working for you.

AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals

Old 04-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Banned

Yeah. Its called hogwash, just dab a little on your, : scam wow: and voila!

Old 04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

The last time I had a piston look that clean when I pulled the head it was because I had a blown head gasket and was sucking in coolant and burning it.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 PM

from Hydrodog...
Quote:
sucking in coolant and burning it.
I could believe that, coolant will definately clean the piston and head off. Might explain what others say look like blowby in the pics though I don't find the pictures clear enough to make any assumptions.

'00 XC250 (mine)
LTS front and rear suspension, power valve cover, carb jet kit and rear chain glide, RB Designs head mod, BRP tall triple clamp, backyard foot-peg lowering conversion.
'04 EC250 (the kids)
(he can do his own mods haha!)
Old 04-14-2009, 08:18 AM

Thank you Hydro Dog and Jostby for not jumping to conclusion's. I think you hit it right on the head "sucking in coolant" I don't know why I though oil. I must be getting dumber in my old age.I seen this before with leaking head gasket on cars.I also worked on propane engines and was always amazed how clean they were.I remember reading how the Germans injected water vapor to their manifold on their airplanes to help atomize fuel air because of their low octane fuel.Repairmen often commented how clean the pistons and valve-train were.Thank you Lance
Old 04-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Banned

If it were'nt for your dogged insistence re; discovery of lubrication nirvana and the merrits of being cheap , the rest of us are ignorant to your enlightened ways this thread would have never come this far, you may want to consider yourself fortunet that you have been pointed in the right direction by the good members of this forum before your engine or credibility suffer anymore damage..B.T.W. water injection or MW-50 as it was known, M for meth ,50 for 50% solution to keep the water from freezing at high elevations was used as an anti detonent/ combustion cooling medium in high output force fed aviation engines running boost pressure up to 39 pounds for enhanced high altiude perf and 2000+ hp outputs.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:20 PM

Now, now children... let's play nice.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardouzie View Post
Now, now children... let's play nice.
aardouzie I'm glad you posted this because since this threads o.p. is pretty much dead and its also pretty slow on the forum, so dear members please indulge me on this topic of being nice. Nice is for children and old woman!I contend that 99% of the problems we in the western world face today is because of this propensity we have been schooled in and adopted to be a bunch of sit on your hands wimpy nice guys and trust in government, big biz and political lesbianism to do the right thing, in short a bunch of castrated sheep!
Now some of you may question, what does this have anything to do within the context of a riders forum, well i.m.o. it comes down to this. Was Washington nice when he crossed the Potomic? how about that navy captain the gave the order to dispatch with those Somalie hijackers, Boston tea pary another one , the list goes on and on but we all get the point. When did arguement , vigorous discussion and calling it like it is and doing the right thing become a crime? Sorry I dont buy into the Peter Pan hippy b.s. that is being passed of as decorum or good maners.I'm not suggesting the we name call or use foul language , that would be poor form.Please remember that democracy is an obligation not a privilidge bought and paid for in blood that requires constent tending and any real man that gets dressed down is going to suck it up and come back tougher and smarter to offer something more to the world of today and this message STARTS AT HOME then our community and our country. All you every kid a winner liberal hippy the government will do it for us assclowns with no stomache for reality can smoke a fat one and teleport themselves back into the dark ages for a reality check.Over the top for this forum? Ghandi said: be the change you want the world to be: and for me it starts right here.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by widebear View Post
aardouzie I'm glad you posted this because since this threads o.p. is pretty much dead and its also pretty slow on the forum, so dear members please indulge me on this topic of being nice. Nice is for children and old woman!I contend that 99% of the problems we in the western world face today is because of this propensity we have been schooled in and adopted to be a bunch of sit on your hands wimpy nice guys and trust in government, big biz and political lesbianism to do the right thing, in short a bunch of castrated sheep!
Now some of you may question, what does this have anything to do within the context of a riders forum, well i.m.o. it comes down to this. Was Washington nice when he crossed the Potomic? how about that navy captain the gave the order to dispatch with those Somalie hijackers, Boston tea pary another one , the list goes on and on but we all get the point. When did arguement , vigorous discussion and calling it like it is and doing the right thing become a crime? Sorry I dont buy into the Peter Pan hippy b.s. that is being passed of as decorum or good maners.I'm not suggesting the we name call or use foul language , that would be poor form.Please remember that democracy is an obligation not a privilidge bought and paid for in blood that requires constent tending and any real man that gets dressed down is going to suck it up and come back tougher and smarter to offer something more to the world of today and this message STARTS AT HOME then our community and our country. All you every kid a winner liberal hippy the government will do it for us assclowns with no stomache for reality can smoke a fat one and teleport themselves back into the dark ages for a reality check.Over the top for this forum? Ghandi said: be the change you want the world to be: and for me it starts right here.
Are you just trying to say "Harden Up"
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Australia
Old 04-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Banned

Chopper Reid style