Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 09-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Default gas gas t shirt....

even tho i dont have a gasser right now... i still love the brand..i have a few gasgas tshrts.. no one ever even asks about them.. i am on here more than any other forum and read a ton.. Saturday we were kicking around at used furniture store looking for a door.. they had one i needed so i went to get the truck.. the little old lady asked my wife..." what the he*# does that gasgas t shirt mean ? kinda giggle... then another guy at lunch comes up to me and asks me if i knew anything about a gg wild quad... which i do .. from here...

my wife just shakes her head...

Old 09-19-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhendr3702 View Post
even tho i dont have a gasser right now... i still love the brand..i have a few gasgas tshrts.. no one ever even asks about them.. i am on here more than any other forum and read a ton.. Saturday we were kicking around at used furniture store looking for a door.. they had one i needed so i went to get the truck.. the little old lady asked my wife..." what the he*# does that gasgas t shirt mean ? kinda giggle... then another guy at lunch comes up to me and asks me if i knew anything about a gg wild quad... which i do .. from here...

my wife just shakes her head...
That's funny. Every time someone who know what GasGas is, they ask me if I have a trials bike. Then I tell them it's a enduro and they're like "I didn't know they made enduros."
Old 09-23-2017, 08:38 PM

Where are you guys finding shirts? Been wanting one but NEVER see any.
Thanks