Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 02-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyManiac View Post
I'll have to check my schedule but right now it looks like it will fit. Are you guys going to do it like a true ISDE (all day event, FIM enduro rules, etc)? Lights required?
Yep, wont have a bike impound though. No lights required.

Hope you can make it.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 02-05-2008, 12:56 PM

Sounds good. Right now it looks like I can make it, depending on finances. ISDE style events are awesome!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:20 PM

Roscoe - I'll definitely be there. Wouldn't miss it. We had one qualifer in our District 37 series and it was always one of the most fun events. Great idea!
Old 03-25-2008, 10:52 AM

Will you guys require ORV tags for Canadian riders too?
Old 03-25-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the eel View Post
Roscoe - I'll definitely be there. Wouldn't miss it. We had one qualifer in our District 37 series and it was always one of the most fun events. Great idea!
Good to hear from you Eric. Got all the 250 parts you ordered? Will you be going to either the Sparkplug enduro or Dez 100, or our you busy that weekend?

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 03-25-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Will you guys require ORV tags for Canadian riders too?
Steve, Usually the DNR accepts a Canadian I.D. or what ever your area uses for registration Washington state honors.

I will find out a definite answer for you. Does your province require tabs for public land ?

Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM

LOL. The 250 is good to go - I rode at Belfair last weekend and ran into - you guessed it - Jeff Dunham and Les from LTR! What a small world. Nice guys.

Anyway, it's the Sparkplug for me. Hey - you riding this weekend? Frank and Leroy are game. We had a great time at Belfair.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:37 PM

No, we don't need anything to ride up here. I have a license plate, lights, spark arrestor, whole nine yards to make my bike FIM/ISDE legal if need be.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the eel View Post
LOL. The 250 is good to go - I rode at Belfair last weekend and ran into - you guessed it - Jeff Dunham and Les from LTR! What a small world. Nice guys.

Anyway, it's the Sparkplug for me. Hey - you riding this weekend? Frank and Leroy are game. We had a great time at Belfair.
Cool Eric, did you check out Les's tricked out Ohlins suspended XR with all its fabricated and machined one off parts, very cool. To bad I missed meeting Jeff, I have yet to meet him.
I will be breaking in and setting up my new 300 on Saturday and helping my wife get ready for the Sparkplug enduro at Tahuya. Sunday I will be at Stradleline doing trail work for my up and coming event.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
No, we don't need anything to ride up here. I have a license plate, lights, spark arrestor, whole nine yards to make my bike FIM/ISDE legal if need be.
Spark arrestor will be mandatory. I don't think you will need anything else, but I will follow up and make sure. You may need to run the license plate.

Roscoe