Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 10-16-2008, 01:04 AM

I have been working with Trail Tech on the HID lights. The DE models we have need a bigger fly wheel and larger ignition backing plate to make it work. They are contacting gofasters to figure it out. If it all comes together I will be racing.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Wow I'm floored! I guess you all don't know what your missing.
Maybe I should just ride a KTM next year. Never!
I could fill a KTM team easily. What am I talking about, I already am on a KTM team everyone on my clubs team but me rides one. But if you all ever wonder why there isn't much support for Gas Gas riders this is probably the reason, it goes both ways.
Thought it would be neat to do something to get the brand in the racers eye more. Speedy is the only interested Gas Gas rider to this point. A two man team sounds pretty rough. We may as well go in the Ironman class. I've thought about it. Ain't out of the question.

Anyhow, cant wait till Saturday! Good times.
BRRAAAAAP!

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:05 PM

2 man team? That's doable. I might be able to get 1 or 2 other fast GasGas guys from up here interested (Craig Murray and Mike Fetterer and possibly Craig's son, Tyler if we get him on a Gasser next year).
Old 11-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Well a couple guys on my team may not let me bail after all to form a Gas Gas team, its still up in the air. But I would be glad to help any guys who are interested in forming a Gas Gas team if it comes down to me not being able to.
My team did not do as well as we hoped this year. Finished 20th overall and 7th in class. Two 5 min. penalty's and some lighting problems, topped off with a couple guys on our 5 man team who weren't fully prepared for the turn to turn speeds of Starvation hurt us in 30+ expert.

I will keep you posted as we get closer to next years special race which will be a 25 hour in 09 again.

P.S. good to meet you Ken (lineman12345678) down there. Hope you got your jetting dialed in.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!