Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 12-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

That sucks Jeff!

Maybe next time. As long as you haven't went total Husky fanatic on us by then.

See ya,
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:03 PM

I will be going out regardless of the weather, or number of participants.

If you are definitely coming to this meet let me know this week by Friday.

I went out last weekend and put in a nice ride in ultimate conditions. Forecast for this weekend looks wetter but I have rode in far worse than their predicting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Olympic rain shadow helps out.

Hope you can make it!

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:57 PM

You won't be alone, Roscoe. Scott and I are in too. We went out to Tahuya last Friday, and yes, it was epic conditions. Rode Saturday on our secret trails at home, then busted some moto on a friends practice track on Sunday before we went to the AC/DC concert in the T-Dome. A pretty darn good weekend by any standards (well unless you're a hard core AC/DC hater).
Looking forward to the gaggle of Gassers getting together, hope most of you can make it.
Has someone let Les know that he's MORE than welcome even if Jeff blows us off to keep his job?

Tim H
Old 12-02-2008, 11:50 PM

I was at Tahuya last Sunday and it was awesome. I am planning on making it Sunday and will have Kelly from Motosportz with me on his Husky. We might be there a little later then you are planning though. I will let you know Roscoe
Old 12-03-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim H View Post
You won't be alone, Roscoe. Scott and I are in too. We went out to Tahuya last Friday, and yes, it was epic conditions. Rode Saturday on our secret trails at home, then busted some moto on a friends practice track on Sunday before we went to the AC/DC concert in the T-Dome. A pretty darn good weekend by any standards (well unless you're a hard core AC/DC hater).
Looking forward to the gaggle of Gassers getting together, hope most of you can make it.
Has someone let Les know that he's MORE than welcome even if Jeff blows us off to keep his job?

Tim H
Cool Tim, I look forward to it.
I am a AC/DC fan. They were my 2nd concert ever, back in 1980 at the then Seattle center coliseum (Back in Black tour). You guys are lucky to have seen that show, tickets were hard to come by. I will call Les and reassure him he is more than welcome.

Roscoe

Old 12-03-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineman12345678 View Post
I was at Tahuya last Sunday and it was awesome. I am planning on making it Sunday and will have Kelly from Motosportz with me on his Husky. We might be there a little later then you are planning though. I will let you know Roscoe
Hey Ken thats great! Tim was at Tahuya on Friday, I was there Saturday and you were there Sunday. Were all makin sure people see them Gas Gas machines out there aren't we.

Let me know what I can do so we can hook up for this ride. Whether it be come back to the staging area after a short loop a little later to meet you or what ever. I'm glad your bringing Kelly along I don't believe I have ever met him. Maybe he can talk me into buying one of those tricked out looking Gas Gas dampers. But truly I am probably more likely to get some of those tires he is running and selling, motoz I think there called.

Anyhow, sounds good.

Roscoe

Old 12-03-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post

Please let me know your plans so I know who to look for at breakfast and or the staging area.
Hey Roscoe I'm planning to meet at the restaurant unless I have a late night on saturday.
My wife is out of town for the week and you never know what could happen when the cat is away.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroDog View Post
Hey Roscoe I'm planning to meet at the restaurant unless I have a late night on saturday.
My wife is out of town for the week and you never know what could happen when the cat is away.
Excellent! Stay out of trouble John. Well, should I say don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Roscoe

Old 12-04-2008, 06:32 PM

Hey all. I talked with Les today and he said he is still planning to try and make it out for this ride even though his buddy Jeff cant.
He was not positive yet as he has some things he needs to accomplish in order to swing it.

Also the weather forecast has improved some compared to the earlier prediction I saw this week. I'm keeping them fingers crossed.

Roscoe

Old 12-05-2008, 11:15 AM

I am unfortunately out as well. Too bad, it would have been fun.