Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Riding Techniques & Training

Riding Techniques & Training Increase Riding Skill, Physical and Mental Training, Weight Loss.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:50 AM

Default Anyone take their enduro bike to a trials ground?

I've got a trials bike and have seen the odd enduro bike at our trials ground - I don't think anyone minds, they are not going fast (and are members).

I was thinking of taking my 300 to practice some skills and balance - both could do with a lot of work but don't know how useful it would be and/or how many bits I will smash up. I would of course have to try some rock steps (not too big I'm only a beginner at trials) but I guess if you could navigate around the obsticles OK on an enduro bike that would put me in a great position for racing...?

Of course just riding the trials bike should help the enduro but to be honest last time out on the gasser I has the same type of balance/control issues I always have but don't have these issues on the trials bike.

'95 ish XR630 (died many times in Oz)