Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:22 PM

Default EC 300 Arrived – all’s well!

Just posting a follow-up to a previous thread I started. I know a few people were curious about the outcome. Bottom line: everything has worked out fine. The dealer really went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the bike (which I am). I wouldn’t hesitate to work with them or recommend them to anyone on the forum!

Next step: I’ll be sending my suspension out to get it setup for my weight and riding style.

Thrilled to be a GG rider!
Greg

p.s. I asked the mods to remove the old thread. There was nothing mean or horrible in the thread, but it could’ve been interpreted incorrectly and I didn’t want it to reflect poorly on the dealer. Like I said, they really went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:32 PM

Sweet, now it's your turn to put some dents and scratches on it.

Paul B
Old 02-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

I'm glad all has turned out well for you. I'm sure you are looking forward to Spring!
Old 02-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregarious View Post
The dealer really went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the bike (which I am). I wouldn’t hesitate to work with them or recommend them to anyone on the forum!
I'm glad things worked out for you. I had faith in your dealer, since I bought my bike recently from them too. Like you, I'm very happy with their customer service. Enjoy your new bike!