Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Old 07-20-2013, 01:55 AM

Default Condor Ultimate Dirt Bike "Lift Stand" - Open to Offers

http://store.condor-lift.com/product...ate-Bike-Stand

Hello,

Upon getting my bike ready to have the fork/shock shipped across Puget Sound to LT Racing, I bought a bike stand. I'm a small guy(and have ankylosing spondylitis) and I didn't want to kill my back lifting my lowered bike on to a stand each time. I did some research and settled on this model for these reasons:
  1. Light enough to be mobile 35lbs or so
  2. Folds flat (I have little space in my tow rig)
  3. Ease of operation (reviews of some other non-pneumatic stands were pretty bad)

To use it, you roll your bike over it(or place it under your bike) and you step on the footstand with your right foot to raise the bike up. It locks in place with a locking pin. To dismount, you simply remove the pin and push the bike forward. (The site has a video.)

Why I'm selling it:
I made a stupid mistake and the area that I'm going to store my bike on(sans wheels and fork and shock) is my parking space which sits on a slight slope. That means the bike can only be stored and jacked up perpendicular to the length of the parking spot. I found out that pushing the bike forward to dismount was just a little too finicky using only the width of my parking spot. It'd be great on completely level ground, in a garage, etc, but I just need a stand that requires no forward/backward space to operate.

I literally used it once today. The slight marks that the blacktop made against the bottom of the rails mean I can't return it.

It's $130 new and I'd like to sell it for $100ish shipped, but feel free to shoot me an offer! I'm near Seattle, WA. Let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg condor1.jpg (69.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg condor a.jpg (99.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg condor b.jpg (110.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg condor c.jpg (108.2 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by RonC; 07-27-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

ron.. I have AS also...

glad to see you are riding... mine has been in remission for a few years.. what meds are you on ? Celebrex for me when I need it.

not to hijack.. just never ran into anyone else with it..

jay
Old 07-27-2013, 10:11 PM

Hey Jay, it's good to hear from you. I'm not sure how mine is doing, because it hasn't bothered me for 1 year or so? I did have the x-rays and blood tests to confirm that I did have it. I remember in the beginning of my 20s, I had such severe pain that it literally took 15 minutes to get from my bed to the bathroom. I knew that this was not just a "tweaked back" and the pain would strike pretty frequently every year. I was going to start the self-administered injections of humira but the costs are outrageous! I know that it's a progressive disease that does not go away and will get worst with the fusing of the bones. I will have to figure out my medication situation soon as I'm 31 and apparently the later that you become proactive, the worst the results are when I'm older?

How is your riding affected by it, and how has celebrex worked for it? Do any other males in your family have it? My cousin has been taking the injections for years now and some other male relatives have had similar issues.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

i remember those days well.. mine hurt so bad I could not hardly breathe..

the Celebrex, for me anyway is great.. I had a script for it a few years ago I still have a huge bottle.. I only take it when I feel it coming on and one a day in a few days, it is gone..

when mine was bad, I would take one a week and that was plenty.. I went thru all the different meds back then, but that was late 80's... when I got to the injections and read the side effects.......

mine was late 20's also. I am 50 now and for the most part, it is no problem.. I have had a few broken bones since then with no real issues..

I ride with all the gear.. leatt and all.. I had a c1-c2 fracture in 95.. probably because of the as.. I don't ride near as hard as I used to, be we still keep up and ride all the single gnarly stuff..

my si's are gone.. that is where I have my pain now if it comes..