Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Old 05-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscook View Post
USPS is the way to go for domestic. Check out their online label process, it will save you a couple off walking in.
Not many know this but you can have them pick up your parcel from your house also if it's to big to fit in the mail box.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:36 PM

OK, I have shipped from work for so long I have no clue anymore. Except the lady who I work with is being a PIA and she scares me. I will see if I can get the info and do it myself. Not many people scare me, but oh man, this one is on a rampage. LOL
Old 05-13-2013, 10:06 PM

Man, some parts just keep coming back. see update
Old 05-13-2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentMartell View Post
OK, sorry guys I am not ignoring you. Trying to figure out some shipping and I think UPS and the rest decided to do crack. I am going to have to go the shipping store and look them in the face and ask Why it cost 70 to ship domestic for a 12 lb package in 25x25x12 box.

I want you guys to get an awesome deal on gg parts and not feel cheated on shipping. I hate that. Please bare with me. If I owe you a PM please be patient, I am old, forgetful, and little scattered, with kids dragging me off to baseball and taekwondo every day. Might have to sell them too.
I can't buy your kids but I'll give you mine...LOL. Btw, I was told that if you go to the main USPS center instead of the pack and ship places which use USPS that it is cheaper. The private stores seem to have discretion to mark up the shipping rate. I don't know if they get commission or what, just FYI.

"If you stop eating donuts you will live 3 years longer. It's just 3 more years that you want a donut."
―Comedian Lewis Black

"I think best when I have a wrench in my hands." Soichiro Honda

"Dreams are messages from the deep."
-Unknown Sardaukar
Old 05-14-2013, 03:52 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

What is the condition of the stock exhaust header? has it been repaired, bent?
Also will you be willing to sell the tm chain guide separately (without the bracket)? how much?

Last edited by swazi_matt; 05-14-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:51 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentMartell View Post
OK, sorry guys I am not ignoring you. Trying to figure out some shipping and I think UPS and the rest decided to do crack. I am going to have to go the shipping store and look them in the face and ask Why it cost 70 to ship domestic for a 12 lb package in 25x25x12 box.

I want you guys to get an awesome deal on gg parts and not feel cheated on shipping. I hate that. Please bare with me. If I owe you a PM please be patient, I am old, forgetful, and little scattered, with kids dragging me off to baseball and taekwondo every day. Might have to sell them too.
I did the same part-out sale with a 300cc KTM About six years ago. Getting shipping prices, boxing up parts and getting them to UPS became a second full time job...then there were the people sending me biting PM's because they believed that they had asked for a part first.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 AM

Uh yeah....I know. LOL

I have all the info at this point to get prices put together. I will work on that this morning gents.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 AM

If you are refering to the stock pipe condition etc it has not been repaired. I had a Hyde skid plate on the bike and there is one small dent in the pipe on the header section before the expansion chamber. The pipe is what I would consider a 9 out of 10.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:08 AM

Check your PMs. Think I go all the shipping figures done.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:19 PM

Updated some prices and sold parts.

FYI- I will not be around at all next week. I guide for a buddy occasionally so I will be out of town.

First - I WILL TAKE IT - on the E start will get the whole thing for $400 shipped in the US.

I priced that entire kit on gofasters...$2002.13. That does exclude the subframe and battery. It is the parts I will be sending....PLUS, coil, ignition, stator... 2500-2700 for all of it.....for $400.00