Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Site sponsors

Have any I may be interested in some sort of site sponsorship.

Jacob
Triple Threat Motorsports

Gas-Gas and Husaberg, KYMCO dealer

Old 02-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Administrator

The site is totally a non-profit and we only ask for enough to barely cover our costs. The motivation is to provide gasgas dealers a very low cost method to get exposure in the gasgas community while covering the costs of maintaining the site. My labor is donated to the site and I have a webserver "in my garage" - so my costs are relatively low. Right now - I am asking that dealers contribute $30 per year to cover my costs.

In return, you will get a banner ad and designation as a sponsor of the site. In addition, we will be adding "dealer profiles" introducing each dealer - this will introduce you, your dealership, any riders that you sponsor, and any contributions that you make to the motorcycling community (club participation, etc.).

If they need assistance doing so, we also help smaller dealers get set up with websites, etc. I tried contacting you via windows messenger - but you were off-line. I just signed up and my handle is gasgasjeff@hotmail.com.

jeff
webmaster
GasGas Riders Club
Old 02-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Site Sponsor

I am on my messenger most of the time my business email is triplethreatmotor-sports@hotmail.com and my messenger is jwhittington65@hotmail.com. I would be glad to give more than the $30 per year.

Thanks,

Jacob
Old 02-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Site Sponsor

jeff image and some race pics sent let me know if you want more I have some more pics.