Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 08-10-2007, 08:49 PM

Default help with set up

I am 39 years old 6'3" 240lbs I ride a 05 Ec 250 on bush trails, fire roads and Mototrack. On marzocchi forks and ohnin rear. I rarely bottom out the bike but have marked the front left fork with the disk from the brake and left tire marks on the rear fender. the bike has never slid out in a corner on the front end or sent me over the bars when I land a jump front end first. Where do you guys get your suspension set up info from. I need some set-up help. Charts graphs or instructions on how to set it up. I blew a fork seal (which I need to find parts for???) and I think it was from jumping at the track. I'm not very good on the bike as of yet, and land on the flat most times. I live in Alberta Canada and need a good source maybe even a face to face with some one who knows. What books do I need or experts I can talk to. I am driving distance to either Calgary or Edmonton. Thanx In Advance

Old 08-10-2007, 08:55 PM

first thing you need to do is make sure you got the right springs front and rear for your weight. LTR is down in washington state and does lots of suspension work. Don't know if there are any cross boarder shipping issues tho.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Claude (username = Cladoo) is a dealer in Alberta, Canada and is a sponsor, and a major contributor, to this forum. Suggest you ping him for advice, he will be able to line up the parts you need, etc.

jeff