Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:31 PM

Default Help with finding riding gear

I am going to be in the Seattle area over the Christmas period. I would like to purchase some riding gear and possibly some accessories for my new 300ec while I'm there. If anyone could recomend anywhere in the Bremerton, Tacoma, Seattle area I would appreciate it. The closest dealer I can see on the site is in Oregan a bit to far to travel. Thankyou Andrew

Old 11-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

LT-Racing is in Port Orchard - near bremerton - for aftermarket parts - he makes a number of parts for the bike and stocks a few things in addition to what he makes. His website is at www.lt-racing.com. His website is way out of date and doesn't list a number of things that he now has - like stainless steel wheel spacers, steel braid brake lines, mud guard, etc.

FYI - Cliff's cycle in bremerton is listed as a gasgas dealer...

If you want advice on where else to look - I would give Les @ lt-racing a call... (he doesn't carry riding gear but can point you in the right direction).

jeff
Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Definitely go see Les at LTR. He is a great guy, and knows his stuff. If he hasn't done your suspension yet you haven't felt its full capability's! I have heard a rumor that Cliffs in Bremerton may be dropping the GAS GAS line and their store will be moving from its current location. Not sure if this is true of not! Great shop I hope its not so!
Skagit Powersports is about 100 miles north of Seattle up the I-5 corridor in Burlington and is also a GAS GAS dealer.Bill Cameron is the owner and a genuinely great guy who really supports the OFF-Road community! For riding gear you cant go wrong with Cycle Gear! There is one in Auburn and one in Tacoma. Their always having sales and always have allot of stock on hand. Plus with the new 07 gear coming out soon the 06 stuff will be marked way down! Anyhow I have spent many dollars at all off these stores over the years and don't have a bad thing to say about any off em they all are class acts! Roscoe