Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2018, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchman45 View Post
the ktm/husky uses state of the art methods for reducing structural integrity

It depends on your motivators I guess.. I'm not concerned by a few kilos here or there. Makes little difference to me.. I'm not competitive so any edge (perceived or actual) doesn't impact on me either..

I am enjoying a hobby on a budget though. Outright purchase price, durability, setup and tuning expenses, etc all mean a lot to me. I can buy a new bike with components I like; that I know how to work on and tune and I can have the whole thing decked out with change left over for a few sets of tyres for less than I can buy one of the lighter bikes. To me it's a no brainer.