Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 09-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Sponsor Announcement : Throttle Down TV

This website is made possible by contributions from gasgas dealers & vendors. Please join me in welcoming our latest sponsor, Throttle Down TV.

"Throttle Down" is a TV show produced and hosted by avid Gas Gas rider Doug Farrar. Doug uses Gas Gas motorcycles to ride both Trials and Cross Country. In fact Gas Gas and Hebo are sponsors of the show. In recent shows "Throttle Down" has featured now 10-time National Trials Champ Geoff Aaron doing his X-Show in downtown Nashville. There is a special episode dedicated to the '06 World Trials round which was won by Gas Gas rider extrodinaire, Adam Raga. And Doug is currently working on an episode that will feature Fred Hoess at an ISDE Qualifier. To find out more about "Throttle Down" and the DVDs generated from doing the show, go to www.throttledowntv.com.

The GasGas Rider’s Club is a non-profit entity and belongs to the entire gasgas community. This community includes riders, dealers and vendors. Costs for this site are supported by contributions from both vendors and dealers. Please join me in thanking Doug Farrar of ThrottleDownTV (and RockStep Creative) for his support of this site. And join me in welcoming him to the GasGas Rider’s Club.

Jeff