Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Why arent you a dealer anymore ?

Old 08-24-2006, 06:14 AM

Lack of effort and them GoFasters guys saturating the Minnesota market.

Seriously, there were many reasons why we stopped selling Gas Gas, none of which was lack of belief in the product. What business owner wants to publicly lament on why they had to scale back their business?

Obligations to other business ventures and family health issues are the two primary reasons why we let Gas Gas go.

I still think the Gassers are the best off-road bikes out there and I will ride my EC/O 200 until the nursing home staff refuses to start it for me anymore.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:07 PM

There are 7 of us ridding GasGas out of Tracy Fullers shop in Marion, NC. in the North Carolina Hare Scramble Association (NCHSA) series. Brushy Mountain in Taylorsville, NC (about 1hr from Greensboro) would be a get place to ride with good facilities, primitve camping and 35+ miles of trail and an old school motocross track.