Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 06-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I just bought a pair of their new in the boot pant (jeff is "old school"); The chinook pant in red...

This pant has a long vent that zips open on each leg. Nice for here in the northwest where the weather can vary week to week - rain and 60 degrees one day and two days later it could be 100 (like today) - and you can get caught in a rainstorm in the cascades in late spring.

Lots of elastic stretchy material in the crotch, etc. Very, very comfortable....

I have to say this is the nicest pant I have ever purchased - best design, best construction, best materials...

jeff

p.s. By the way - Klim is sponsoring the NA gasgas race team and GoFaster's stocks Klim gear for sale...

Old 06-28-2008, 10:18 PM

Hey eff, not to worry about the OTB pants being too long. I am a 29 inch inseam and the pants can be tightened tight at the ankle. No catching and they still look good. These Mojave's are the most comfortable and vented pant out there. They have plenty of knee room and stretch material where U need it for a non-binding comfortable pant. As far as price, U get what U pay for. So far I have not been able to find a website that sells them at a discount price. Hopefully in the future.
'01 XR440
'09 FZ1
Old 06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

I have two rides in 100F+ temps on my KLIM vented gear (in the boot pants).

By far THE best gear I've ever had.
When you stop for a break and take off, it's like having A/C on the bike.

The pants actually have a leather liner for us that wear knee braces. There is lots of room for the braces without getting too baggy.

A 10 in my book.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:28 PM

Lots of good input here. I have the Klim snowmobile and feel that it is the best, so it looks like I need to get Klim bike gear too.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:06 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybars View Post
Hey eff, not to worry about the OTB pants being too long. I am a 29 inch inseam and the pants can be tightened tight at the ankle. No catching and they still look good. These Mojave's are the most comfortable and vented pant out there. They have plenty of knee room and stretch material where U need it for a non-binding comfortable pant. As far as price, U get what U pay for. So far I have not been able to find a website that sells them at a discount price. Hopefully in the future.
Thanks Flybars. I may just have to check out a pair next time. I'm about at 29 too. I just figured that would be about 3" of extra pant to deal with.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:44 PM

I've had 1 pair of OTB pants, and I'll never have another for off-road. Twice while kickstarting my bike the kickstarter went up my pants leg, I lost balance, and fell on my right side. I only wish I had video of it.

If I ever get an electric start dual-sport I may buy another pair, but not otherwise.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:58 PM

Ist ride w/ the Moab pants and I was impressed. I typically wear the Moose Sahara this time of year and was skeptical of these. Very nice. The price was great as well. I'm sold.

09 Husaberg FE450
08 GasGas DE300
07 TM EN300
07 GasGas TXT Pro 280
Old 05-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrytim View Post
Ist ride w/ the Moab pants and I was impressed. I typically wear the Moose Sahara this time of year and was skeptical of these. Very nice. The price was great as well. I'm sold.

any additional feedback?
i ride the las vegas desert and it can actual kill you.
are these more vented than the saharas?
thanks
2014 Beta Evo Factory 300