Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Old 03-15-2008, 05:22 PM

Unhappy noob needs help

just bought an 07 ec300
doesnt have lights, but does have harnesses for both head/tail plus 2 other pairs of wires im not sure what the are(ones is black and brown, the other set is violet and solid yellow)
i figured out which one was the brake light wire and ground with a continuity check im assuming the other is hot, but when its running i have no power to any of the wires.
are bikes positive ground?
my dealer told me the bike already has a voltage regulaor, but i cant find anything but the coil and ignition box. bike is stripped to the frame. most of the diagrams i can find are either for older bikes or too blurry to read(why are most wiring diagrams in black and white????)
have the acerbis led tail, and a polisport 35 watt front lamp
i just want to be able to ride a little past dusk.. pleez help

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck: