Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 02-10-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmanseth View Post
FYI -- Sent Lewisport an email on February 2nd asking how to purchase 2 x t-shirts... no response.
Your best bet is to call them!

AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals

Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
I missed this whole thread previously. I'd be interested if you could make it happen. Unfortunately, it will mean workload on someone. Be it a mod, or Jeff (webmaster). I think the logical way forward would be to place a fixed order, pay for it up front, and then sell them as a membership package (payment only by paypal). I don't know, but I get the feeling Jeffs a busy man, and might not have the time on his hands to make it all happen. I know I don't..

Rzide? Any chance you could contact Jeff and make up 3 x templates to narrow down?

The other option is that people make their payment up front by a certain cut off date. At that point shirts are produced, and someone takes on the task of handling postage - again, tedious and hard to factor in varying postage costs.

Either of those options work and i would be happy to generate some ideas. But, Here is what I need:

1. GASGAS corp. express permission to use and distribute their logo,colors and themes for profit (shirts) then;

2. My graphic designer works much better/faster if you give her and idea of what you want. e.g. " grey shirt with "gas gas" in bold red letters with a white outline written at an angle across the chest with some red graphic designs around the words". She has an amazing talent but we need to generate a starting place for her to generate the images.

Remember color of shirt, color of print and the more colors you use all have an effect on price.

So let me know what my next step should be.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzide View Post
Either of those options work and i would be happy to generate some ideas. But, Here is what I need:

1. GASGAS corp. express permission to use and distribute their logo,colors and themes for profit (shirts) then;

2. My graphic designer works much better/faster if you give her and idea of what you want. e.g. " grey shirt with "gas gas" in bold red letters with a white outline written at an angle across the chest with some red graphic designs around the words". She has an amazing talent but we need to generate a starting place for her to generate the images.

Remember color of shirt, color of print and the more colors you use all have an effect on price.

So let me know what my next step should be.

Have you tried sending Rod Overstreet a message here on the forum. He could help you get the permission you need. I am afraid you will hit a roadblock here because Gasgas has their own promo clothing line out there. AOMC sells all of it and I think lewisport does too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2015, 07:16 PM

If you do get permission I would look into doing a Teespring campaign. I have done it in the past and it is a pretty good deal. You submit the design and they do the rest. Then you get a portion of the monies

Old 02-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not savvy with legalities of such things.. but rather than looking at selling "Gas Gas" branded gear, I would think advertising is more towards "gasgasrider.org" or Gas Gas Rider Forum. Then wouldn't we just need permission from Jeff? I mean, there is no issue putting GG logos on after market decals, as long as you don't try to sell them as OEM GG. Get where I'm going?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
I'm not savvy with legalities of such things.. but rather than looking at selling "Gas Gas" branded gear, I would think advertising is more towards "gasgasrider.org" or Gas Gas Rider Forum. Then wouldn't we just need permission from Jeff? I mean, there is no issue putting GG logos on after market decals, as long as you don't try to sell them as OEM GG. Get where I'm going?
Exactly. Support the site, "Life's a Gasser" that sort of thing.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis2857 View Post
If you do get permission I would look into doing a Teespring campaign. I have done it in the past and it is a pretty good deal. You submit the design and they do the rest. Then you get a portion of the monies

We actually do this stuff for a living at my company, so printing and designing everything is What we do.

I will reach out to rod in the mean time but if you guys would, come up with a poll or something and determine what kind of design you guys want. Really what I need is color(s) of print, what you want it to say, color of the shirt, type of thing. We can generate 2-3 designs but I need an idea of where to go.

EDIT: I cannot message Rod directly through this forum, so if anyone has a way to reach him please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:03 AM

Try him on facebook thats how i got in touch with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2015, 09:01 PM

I tried finding him on FB but was unsuccessful since I don't have a FB account.

If someone can PM his contact info I would happily contact him. We still need a couple people to come up with designs.