Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:35 AM

Thanks everyone . I might sleep tonight . I was just having a new tire mounted , very nice parts guy , but out of the blue he just asked if I heard the breaking news .

My dealer that I have bought my Gassers from is also a KTM and Husky dealer . He has never run down the Gassers .

Old 07-26-2019, 03:16 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Rumor mill never ceases to surprise me.

We have been visiting many dealers this week on our way to Pennsylvania for the National Enduro this week, including Halls, Lancasters, Dover, Tri-State, Foxes Trials Barns and now at Matto's as i write this.

I have heard many rumors abound that our offices are closed and the product has been returned to Spain already. I and every GasGas dealer can assure you that this is NOT the case at all. I have been trying to post on facebook and instagram about parts incoming and outgoing but it isn't enough to calm the skeptics.

We continue to receive large parts orders from Spain and i am involved in phone conferences and emails with the new CEO and General manager every week. If they wanted to pull out of the USA, (which is beyond reality) then they have a funny way of discussing it when we are working on 2020 projections and container orders.

We continue to race and although we have parted ways with a couple of riders as of late due to our changing the Regional Rider program, the main guys that we support are supporting us back and we will continue to promote GasGas while the factory gets things in line, but i assure you we are still operating and there is NO talk of pulling out of the US nor will there be.

Mark
Old 07-26-2019, 03:20 PM

Hi Mark, thanks for the update and I hope these rumors aren't affecting your work too much or causing too many problems.

All the best, Dave.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:54 PM

Thanks for the update and keep fighting.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220
Old 07-26-2019, 07:17 PM

Gas Gas will continue to have my support regardless of the speculation and restructuring that is occurring. You will have to pry my XC250 from my cold, dead, hands!!

Thanks again to Mark for keeping us informed.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:27 PM

That 6 days at Hall?s is awesome, hope I can pull the trigger before it?s gone!
Old 07-27-2019, 01:04 AM

From Thumper Talk

Quote:
Rumor mill never ceases to surprise me.

We have been visiting many dealers this week on our way to Pennsylvania for the National Enduro this week, including Halls, Lancasters, Dover, Tri-State, Foxes Trials Barns and now at Matto's as i write this.

I have heard many rumors abound that our offices are closed and the product has been returned to Spain already. I and every GasGas dealer can assure you that this is NOT the case at all. I have been trying to post on facebook and instagram about parts incoming and outgoing but it isn't enough to calm the skeptics.

We continue to receive large parts orders from Spain and i am involved in phone conferences and emails with the new CEO and General manager every week. If they wanted to pull out of the USA, (which is beyond reality) then they have a funny way of discussing it when we are working on 2020 projections and container orders.

We continue to race and although we have parted ways with a couple of riders as of late due to our changing the Regional Rider program, the main guys that we support are supporting us back and we will continue to promote GasGas while the factory gets things in line, but i assure you we are still operating and there is NO talk of pulling out of the US nor will there be.

Mark

Old 07-27-2019, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Brown View Post
From Thumper Talk
Is there an echo,echo,echo in here
Old 07-27-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodent View Post
Is there an echo,echo,echo in here
No doubt!

Doc, I cross posted that over on TT. If you read Mark's reply here, I literally just copied and pasted it over to there.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220
Old 07-28-2019, 06:54 AM

LOL

Yes, seems I created an echo, echo, ech, ec, e,....