Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 08-06-2014, 03:31 AM

Default no fuel efi

i have a gg 450 wild quad,won't start (even towing it)
so i pulled the throttle body off and turned the motor over,i have spark.fuel pump is pumping ,but no fuel out of the injector. if i put 12v to the injector it opens and fuel comes out .so i tested the plug that pluges into the injector and it does give a reading when turning motor over,but hard to read as it is only for a short time.any ideas.

Old 08-08-2014, 12:37 AM

Question

Hi I have no experience on this but it sounds like you are on the right track to diagnosing it. It looks like you have ruled out FUel Pump, Clogged injector and Spark.

It sounds like perhaps a bad connection going to the injector? Or, could your ECU be effed?

Also, when you look back on it, was the problem sudden or did it slowly start acting weird? For instance did you crash recently, or take it through a crazy mudhole that could have allowed a lot of moisture in?

When I finished college I got a CBR that I once rode in the rain caught in a torrential downpour and simply didn't store indoors and lots of weird issues w electrical started cropping up especially after the rain ride --Now I own a home with 2 garages and watch the weather and grease my connections ! So much for that college education...