Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:02 AM

I too had troubles with Sachs shock and got TTX from Go-Race suspension. Love the shock! nice right out of the box

Old 06-17-2010, 12:56 PM

Well, I finished my second race on the Ttx setup. This race was typical northern Minnesota. (Rocky, tight, lots of logs.) I didn't adjust a clicker from my original setting. The night before, it rained and left the course with lots of water puddles but not much mud. The bike worked fantastic. Both ends seemed to compliment each other. The front track straight and didn't deflect off of the slippery rocks or logs and the rear kept traction in almost all situations. What I like about this setup is it is fairly plush, yet you can push it really hard (well beyond my abilities) without any ill effects. I have yet to really bottom either end and I am using nearly the entire stroke. IMHO, if your a A - AA rider that is struggling to find a good setup on revalved stock stuff, I would seriously consider this stuff. The sweet part about this stuff is the amount of adjustment I have. I literally could crank in the clickers and go race moto! I have never had a suspension set up so versital. I can't wait to put more time on it and really learn how to set it up.

Brian
Old 10-22-2011, 10:42 PM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Are you using the original sachs springs with the ohlins dampers or did you fit o springs as well?
Old 10-22-2011, 10:55 PM

I have a buddy digging into my 45mm Zokes right now. Kind of one last ditch effort to keep the fork. I have been considering going the Sachs Ttx route. Big problem there is getting my hands on some Sachs for a decent price. Sorry for the thread hijack, but does anybody have a line on getting some Sachs?
Old 10-23-2011, 07:59 AM

Ditto on the springs. I just got my ttx and the springs were to long
(10mm) they then sent me a shorter set but they were 2mm wider then stock. Last night I put my not stock 46 springs in the ttx stuff. I will let you know how that went. Ohlins was saying I need 48's but the 46's felt ok with the sachs.
So what did you use and how much do you weight?