Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:33 AM

Default Broken 2004 gasgas 450 FSE SM

I am new to the Gasgas and am having trouble- trouble shooting this bike I just bought. I have checked all the basics and now need to talk to someone who has one. I would love even to pay someone local to let me bring the bike over one night and swap some parts to find the problem. I'm stumped and want to make this bike run. As we all know, the parts aren't cheap and I can't afford to just throw anymore mercy parts at this thing! Does anybody have any ideas. I've already sent my pick-up pulser, ECU, throttle body w/ injector and throttle position sensor, all back to gofasters and they checked out ok, yet the bike still will only run when it wants to, and not for long. Who has one of these, I need some good reports on these before I sell it and move on to another kind of bike. Chris 253-405-0533. Thank you in advance.