Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 02-26-2016, 07:27 PM

Default Need someone who is a gasgas guru

Right I'm sure u guys have seen this a million times and I know it is not impossible to find the dreaded no spark issue these bikes r renowned for so many ppl have spent so much money trying to fix diagnose some people have find solutions whilst others have not . I'm in talks with a bloke who has an 05 fse and one day just died his pulse coil had a crack in it and wasn't putting out the correct current so he replaced it n since than he hasn't got spark he has sent everything harness coil Stator plus ecu to Melbourne to get it bench tested with nothing being found. Wrong with it he has checked his wiring harness the whole bloody thing for continuity with everything testing out correctly fully charged battery another ecu checking fuses etc still nothing I have this same issue as him my question is when something shits itself does the while system fail n need to be reprogrammed or something along those lines...need to talk to someone who knows his stuff really well like I said this can't be impossible we need to find the solution can u guys please help out with any info cheers gasgas guys