Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 PM

Default 06 pipe on an 02

I am not sure if it the new pipe or the thinnest base gasket or the new topend but the bike absolutely RIPPED yesterday. Pulled harder than the Doma off the bottom and the power seemed to last further into the range. Addtionally the pipe is stout. Coupled with the new Hyde combo I will be launching an all out assault on big logs and rocks I love how it covewrs that Gap between the piep and the frame. The pipe and the combo fit perfect by the way. All but a couple of the rubber nubs touch the pipe and the ones that don't are close.

Paul B
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hyde 4.jpg (38.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg hyde 5.jpg (46.1 KB, 37 views)

Old 02-27-2008, 08:53 PM

Looks good Paul. Probably feels good from everything together. I really like the GG pipe.

You may find that you occasionally loose a rubber bumper, from the tit on the outside being sheared off. I got some 3/8" thick adhesive backed silicone rubber to replace the lost bumpers. Get some foam in there, makes cleanup a lot eaiser.