Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

Exclamation Roll call: LA National

Who's going to the Lousiana National Enduro?

Boomhauer and myself will be there pitting for Team Gas Gas.

Look us up.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:54 AM

This goes out as a big THANK YOU to BOOMHAUER and GASGASMAN for everything that you did for us at the National. Jim and I want everyone to know that you guys not only were great hosts but really nice guys. Not only did they feed us and pit us, they gave us a place to sleep too. And as a bonus Boomhauer actually opened up and told us one of his inner most secrets. Now I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone so don't ask. If you know him then you know just how big of a guy that he is and that means that since I'm going to see him again in Texas that I'm going to die with this secret.

Now for the race report, It was a great race! The dirt was finally something similar to what we ride. The woods were different but the dirt was well real dirt. Our bikes worked great and our bodies felt much better now that we have a few races behind us. I got my Rekluse installed with help from the Rekluse guys and boy was it nice to have in the bike. Jim finished 9th in the pro class and 13th OA and I was 3rd in class and 32nd OA. I believe that all of the GAS GAS entries finished and there were 4 Gas Gas bikes in the top 33 overall. 13th, 16th, 32nd, 33rd. More later.. and thanks again to everyone as well as all our sponsors!

Billy and Jim

Last edited by BILLYBURNS; 03-18-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:06 AM

I myself would like to know what this deep dark secret was? I drank some beer Billy but not that much! LOL

See you guys in TEJAS!
Old 03-18-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
I myself would like to know what this deep dark secret was? I drank some beer Billy but not that much! LOL

See you guys in TEJAS!
Well I guess that I got your attention. I'll let it out...he works for Coke but drinks Pepsi.

We saw alot of pumas and cougars around the airport, will there be any in TX where round #4 is being held?
Old 03-18-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYBURNS View Post
Well I guess that I got your attention. I'll let it out...he works for Coke but drinks Pepsi.

We saw alot of pumas and cougars around the airport, will there be any in TX where round #4 is being held?
It is like working at a food establishment that serves the same thing day in & day out. I also drink Dr. Pepper but we produce it for them.

You can bet you will see them here in Tejas! We grow them good here in the Lone Star State!!!!!!