Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Winter 2018 Fund Raiser

Hi All,

The GasGas Riders Club is completely not for profit. All time spent by the myself, moderators, administrators is "donated".

The Linux webserver for this website is managed by myself and resides in "my garage". We do have the expense of comcast business class internet to my home to serve it and the expenses are about $140 per month;

We ask for donations once every six months to cover these expenses. The last time We "passed the hat around" was last summer and it's now "that time again".

We accept donations via paypal and information can be found here :

http://www.gasgasrider.org/html/donation.html

Those who support this website are recognized and given a very cool GasGas Riders Club Trophy Team Avatar and are given an updated title with their level of support for the forum.

Thanks in advance for your continued support of this community owned website.

thanks,
jeff

P.S. If I neglected to properly update anyone's avatar last time around - please send me a private message and I will fix you up.