Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Used Bikes

Used Bikes Used Bikes For Sale - No Part Outs

Old 10-28-2016, 09:54 PM

Default sold

My 97 Ec is up for sale. Rear shock fresh from Budd Mattos and I just did the fork seals. Has Mesico pipe and stock gg silencer. Have fmf for pipe along with a beat up motowest prototype pipe. BBR alum subframe. Street titled. Counterbalance engine with 180w Ducati energia coil. Runs well fun bike, seat cut down. Any questions please email cruiser1911@me.com

03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone

Last edited by Cruiser; 10-29-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: sold

Old 10-29-2016, 07:13 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

I have never heard of a BBR GG subframe. Do you still have the chrome steel original one too? What are you asking for the bike?
Old 10-29-2016, 07:47 AM

The BBR aluminum subframe is a KX sub. The 97-01 was direct fit. Only mod was bolting the air box in and seat tabs. Had to cut the nutserts from the seat tabs. I do not have the stock subframe. The 97's sub weight was substantial and the bbr was next to nothing. I'm asking $1000 but open to offers. Partial trades even considered. I'm in the Jim Thorpe Pa area. Email me or text that email if your phone lets you test a email. I can send pics. Had it out a couple weeks ago as a buddy wanted it for his kid but thinks its too much bike. I just need it out of the garage.
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone
Old 11-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
The BBR aluminum subframe is a KX sub. The 97-01 was direct fit. Only mod was bolting the air box in and seat tabs. Had to cut the nutserts from the seat tabs. I do not have the st. k subframe. The 97's sub weight was substantial and the bbr was next to nothing. I'm asking $1000 but open to offers. Partial trades even considered. I'm in the Jim Thorpe Pa area. Email me or text that email if your phone lets you test a email. I can send pics. Had it out a couple weeks ago as a buddy wanted it for his kid but thinks its too much bike. I just need it out of the garage.
I know you want it out of your garage, but I kinda hope you have it come tax time. This is exactly what Im looking for. I missed out on a 99' last year cause he sold it before return came in..... Hmm. Can you email some pics to JBquattro1999@comcast.net?