Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:38 AM

Default 2011 Seat base?

Mods- Sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this question-

I want to upgrade my stock seat with tall guts and a new cover- BUT- I do not want to destroy my "factory" seat to do so....

I have been unable to locate anyone who makes a complete seat ( Like Enduro Engineering )

Any ideas?

The parts microfiche shows the seat assembly- but no break out for just the base....

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Old 03-21-2012, 04:39 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry I don't have any info for you regarding the replacement seat. You could always buy a second stock one and replace the foam. You won't really break the old foam/cover by taking it off though. Just pry the staples out and save it all for later. You'll just need an electric staple gun when fitting covers again.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:31 AM

Give Mark at GoFasters a call next week. He has some 07 (Fits 07-11) Seats that are hard as a rock that he is selling for dirt cheap otherwise I think he has just the seat bases as well. This week he is in Scranton PA, working on the microfiche through 3/23.

Another option, I know that mark has installed the guts seat foam and cover before shipping out, it costs more but if you don't have a staple gun its worth it.
Ortonville Minnesota
Old 03-21-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djroggen View Post
Give Mark at GoFasters a call next week. He has some 07 (Fits 07-11) Seats that are hard as a rock that he is selling for dirt cheap otherwise I think he has just the seat bases as well. This week he is in Scranton PA, working on the microfiche through 3/23.

Another option, I know that mark has installed the guts seat foam and cover before shipping out, it costs more but if you don't have a staple gun its worth it.
Thanks! Thats the option I was looking for!!