Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2016, 12:13 PM

Default Cant get my front wheel off

Wondering what I am doing wrong / what to do next. The 8mm hex cover that holds the axle on does not want to move for me. I have loosened the two bolts on the side it is removed. I was trying to run it counter clockwised looking at the axle. It seemed like it tightened on me. Cant budge it and not sure what to do next. Is that hex cap nut thing reverse threaded? We had it off once before when I sent the suspension out, sure I didnt torque it down tight, typically use a torque wrench for everything. I tried removing the puller arm and pushing it though the other way but it appears to be clamped down on the other fork arm.
2012 XC-W 300 Slavens Mule (Missile on wheels)
2006 EXC-W 400 (Awesome bike!)