Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-25-2021, 08:42 AM

Default Where do you get yours?

So I'm a couple months back into off road riding again after 23 years. There were very little places to get after market parts back then that I can remember, Dennis Kirk being one. I know of Dk, Revzilla, Rocky Mtn, but even they have limited stuff. I know these bikes arent easy to find parts for and an 18 year old bike even tougher, no matter what brand. So where do you get your parts from? Either aftermarket or OEM. If its Ebay, do you go to a specific seller? Amazon, specific seller? I'm not looking too much for engine internals, mostly the bolt on, more frequently replaced stuff. Thought maybe a list of places would be helpful for everyone.

Old 08-25-2021, 10:49 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

MotocenterAZ.com and Gasgaspartsguy.com are likely your best bets in the U.S. I've used both, but mostly motocenter because they are closer to my house, and shipping is very very fast. They have a good selection of inventory - i was able to source ARC levers for my 2002, AJP rebuild kits for both the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder, rear brake pedals (i had to make a small adapter plate to make a new brake lever work with the old frame/master cylinder), shifters, air filters, cages, etc. Makes keeping an old bike viable.
Old 08-25-2021, 08:59 PM

Yep, MotocenterAZ.com and Gasgaspartsguy.com have most things covered.

From Europe I have also used the following for OEM and aftermarket parts in the past with good service and quick shipping...

www.motocrosscenter.com/shop/en/
www.as3performance.co.uk/gas-gas-parts/
https://trialendurodirect.com
www.enduropuro.it
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220
Old 08-26-2021, 04:02 PM
Administrator

Halls Cycle used to stock *alot* of the legacy gasgas parts and probably still has a few parts kicking around. I see on their website that they are also a rieju dealer - so *many* of those parts are the same too....

https://www.halls-cycles.com/

Just a quick check so that both "gasgas parts guy" and "az moto center" are rieju dealers too - so they have access to that parts supply chain as well...

jeff
Old 09-02-2021, 04:09 AM

Hi,

I know you are "over there" and this place is "over here", but sometimes you just need parts wherever you can find them. I'm going to stick with "legacy" Gasgas and have found, what I think, is the best source yet for parts.

Enduropuro in Italy: https://www.enduropuro.it/shop/en/

The trick is that they have the Rieju bikes and parts, and since Rieju took over all tooling and inventory for the legacy bikes, they have or can get any part, if at all possible. For example, do you want a VForce 4 complete reed cage for GG 200/250/300 2005-2019 and Rieju 2020-present? (It's the same part according to parts lists). No problem, in stock and at a good price.

They have parts lists/fiche for all bikes, all years, so you can do your research. They also have aftermarket parts.

I don't work there and have no connection to them, Im just going to keep my Gassers alive for a long time, since they are perfect for my application and I can always find lightly used cheap gassers locally.
Old 09-09-2021, 04:25 PM

Damn that Enduropuro place has EVERYTHING...except the damn 18" rear whell I'm looking for lol. I have a 19" Excel Tak on there now, want the 18" for more trail riding. The front/rear rims are both in great shape. Not looking for black or red or color rims like that. I like the silver with blackish grey (maybe they're just faded) hubs. So far only thing i can find is 1 rim on Amazon that would fit, then I'd have to buy everything else, along with a wheel truing stand. With all that$ spent, I might as well just buy a complete wheel, but cant find one with hub that fits my 03 EC 250.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseymike View Post
Damn that Enduropuro place has EVERYTHING...except the damn 18" rear whell I'm looking for lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13336668382...0AAOSwFhxedP5~
Old 09-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

gasgasman KNOWS everything!
Old 09-10-2021, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseymike View Post
Damn that Enduropuro place has EVERYTHING...except the damn 18" rear whell I'm looking for lol. I have a 19" Excel Tak on there now, want the 18" for more trail riding. The front/rear rims are both in great shape. Not looking for black or red or color rims like that. I like the silver with blackish grey (maybe they're just faded) hubs. So far only thing i can find is 1 rim on Amazon that would fit, then I'd have to buy everything else, along with a wheel truing stand. With all that$ spent, I might as well just buy a complete wheel, but cant find one with hub that fits my 03 EC 250.
I have an older wheel that is true but one of the bearings fits in loosely. Not sure how to fix that. Maybe someone on here has a suggestion. If interested call me at 931-498-5113 I also have a GG 18" rim (old but true) and a new full set of spokes.
Old 10-17-2021, 09:45 PM

Hall's Cycles never fails to amaze me when it comes to having parts on hand, and this coming from an old Honda-Yamaha parts manager. Stopped in the other day as I was in Springfield anyway and needed a few odds and ends for the 05' 300
SKF fork seal kits
Lower exhaust mount
Shift lever and circlip for shaft
Outer kick stand spring
Countershaft oil seal, O-rings and circlip
All in stock👍 Try that at your local Japanese "Superstore".
Moto Farm motor and suspension service 309 310 2540 leave a message
www.halls-cycles.com