Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 05-11-2014, 09:01 PM

Default 2011 GasGas EC250 Six Days at Rock Creek

The bike runs great but it's a little high strung for me. In order to tone it down a bit I put some pre-load on the power valve governor and fattened it up by putting a 40 PJ in place of the 38 that was in there and left the 170 jet alone. set the needle, NCEH to 2ed from the top and re-geared it to a 13t-49 from a 13-48.

With this set up I could crawl around in 2ed gear through the tight and technical. stuff and still have some get up and go in 3rd and 4th gear. I need to ride this bike a few more times to really dial it in but I think I'm going to like this thing.

I made a little vid this morning. Ill be putting together a better one some time this week.

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/D-_RvGSfPh8

Old 05-11-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
The bike runs great but it's a little high strung for me. In order to tone it down a bit I put some pre-load on the power valve governor and fattened it up by putting a 40 PJ in place of the 38 that was in there and left the 170 jet alone. set the needle, NCEH to 2ed from the top and re-geared it to a 13t-49 from a 13-48.

With this set up I could crawl around in 2ed gear through the tight and technical. stuff and still have some get up and go in 3rd and 4th gear. I need to ride this bike a few more times to really dial it in but I think I'm going to like this thing.

I made a little vid this morning. Ill be putting together a better one some time this week.

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/D-_RvGSfPh8
That's it?????? What is that a trailer????? A teaser???? The editing is super cool!

Rock Creek......love that place!

Can't wait to see more!
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 05-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Nice...editing in iMovie rocks

Dude. some of that stuff looks crazy - like you fall to your right and you're not getting your bike back. Reminds me of a trail I hit at Gifford Pinchot last year...still have flashbacks and the shakes from that...lol.

Nice job editing that together; have to agree with Rick...need more