Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 08-17-2008, 02:19 PM

Default Newbie

Hi all,
Just joined and this is my first post so please bare with me. I have recently purchased an 03 fse 450. Its now had cams and followers changed, sprag clutch and starter gear replaced as others decided to part company. It starts 1st or 2nd push with the technique of key on 2 full turns of throttle then hit button. I know that most of my questions will have already been asked but here goes. The choke button has no effect on engine running is this adjustable, bike cuts out ocassionally seems to be idling too low how do you adjust, any ideas of where i can get replacement stickers for plastics ( non std ).
Also what other areas do i need to be aware of with this model as im really enjoying it but dont have an endless money pit.