Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:48 PM

Default 03 300 Problems

I got a GG 300 Wild Hp, i know it is the quad version but i am presuming it is just the EC300 engine in there.
anyway to my problem there is a pipe that runs from above the Right hand powevalve cover that i think is a breather pipe? When the engine is ran hard it leaks oil/fuel, when i say leak it does not flow out but it drips slowly down maybye some mixture is expected but not this much as your leg would be covered in it quite fast.

I am only a apprentice mechanic at the moment and time and not completely sure on what the problem could be. crankshaft seal maybye?

any help would be much appreciated.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:22 PM

I run mine (EC300) up and over the radiator in case I run through deep water.
Mine spooges out some but I'm not sure how much output would be considered excessive.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan#87 View Post
I got a GG 300 Wild Hp, i know it is the quad version but i am presuming it is just the EC300 engine in there.
anyway to my problem there is a pipe that runs from above the Right hand powevalve cover that i think is a breather pipe? When the engine is ran hard it leaks oil/fuel, when i say leak it does not flow out but it drips slowly down maybye some mixture is expected but not this much as your leg would be covered in it quite fast.

I am only a apprentice mechanic at the moment and time and not completely sure on what the problem could be. crankshaft seal maybye?

any help would be much appreciated.
Probably the wrong answer but if it was mine and the engine was running fine I'd just re-route it. It has a breather for a reason - if nothing came out there wouldn't be a breather.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:28 AM

Yeah the engine is running fine. now that you mention it, it does face down i might re-route it to face upwards and maybye this will help.

Thanks again