Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:57 AM

It's got to be 10 o'clock somewhere. A mate emailed part of this article he cut but couldn't remember who wrote it. He said it definitely wasn’t Bill Gates though.

Gas Gas EnduroX-box Race Team rumour or reality?
So would providing funds to help floundering Spanish Motorcycle company Gas Gas recover and establish a EnduroX-box sponsored race team be viable?
Gas Gas are leaders in the world trials market and are strong contenders in the enduro sector. The brand is known for a very high quality product and the continuous research and technical development they put into their product. A majority of the Gas Gas models are still handbuilt at the Gas Gas factory Spain.
Gas Gas has won multiple world trials championships with three successive championships in 1993, 1994 and 1995. More recently they won the Trial Outdoor World Championship 2005 and 2006 and Indoor World Championship 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
Gas Gas have also achieved success at the highest level in the World Enduro Championship. 1994 1996, 1999, 2003. In 2006, British Enduro Champion Wayne Braybrook, riding a Gas Gas, was one of only two riders to finish all 80 miles of the Red Bull Last Man Standing event. 126 other riders did not finish.
Impressed? we are!!
With indoor Trials, FIM World Enduro Championships receiving ever growing global exposure and the explosion of the indoor/oudoor sport of EnduroX, would a sponsorship provide the exposure and sales to justify a solid investment?
As millions of viewers worldwide are beginning to focus attention to the world class Enduro and indoor EnduroX events in addition to the traditional Super Cross and MX events, there is great potential for a company to gain exposure to a global audience in spades.
What would be the public reaction if you had a small manufacturer that provides a time proven high quality competitive product thats earned them tremendous loyalty from their customers, offer them assistance thus possibly saving them from extinction, and then have them endorse your brand, your product and your support, on the podium in front of a global audience.

Old 03-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Someone posted a press release from KTM stating they were not pursuing gasgas. So this is definitely false.

Owners of websites will post controversial topics to draw traffic to their websites. They make their money off of advertising - every time an ad is viewed they make money, every time someone clicks on one of those ads, they make more money.

Jeff