Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullanova View Post
Thanks for the good laugh man!
Happy to bring a smile on your face

Can you please check, measure, upload som detailed pictures of your rear shock ? Would be a great help for me determining where is the error Thanks!

Old 12-17-2019, 02:50 AM

You are probably the only GG 300 2018/2019 owner who has fitted the right hand seat bolt. Originally the bike comes with one bolt only. No need to install a second one. And I have crashed my Gasser's harder than in your video

The swing arm covers you have are for 2018 and that is why they do not fit. I know 24mx sells them as "for GasGas 2018/2019" but they sell a lot of sh*t, like clutch springs and other parts that simply don't fit. On the 2019 the brake line holder is improved and has been moved further forward. Compare your pic with Gez's and you will see what I mean

Regards from Austria
Doc
Old 12-18-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Brown View Post
You are probably the only GG 300 2018/2019 owner who has fitted the right hand seat bolt. Originally the bike comes with one bolt only. No need to install a second one. And I have crashed my Gasser's harder than in your video

The swing arm covers you have are for 2018 and that is why they do not fit. I know 24mx sells them as "for GasGas 2018/2019" but they sell a lot of sh*t, like clutch springs and other parts that simply don't fit. On the 2019 the brake line holder is improved and has been moved further forward. Compare your pic with Gez's and you will see what I mean

Regards from Austria
Doc
You might be right about my seat bolt, but you are wrong about the swing arm covers I have checked straight away when I saw they don't fit. I checked the product code on the Polisport web pages and as you can see from the picture attached and from the link, it should be for Gas Gas EC300 2019

And it was not from 24mx But you are right! They sell sh*t loads of overpriced crap

Any info/advice about that rear shock/spring?

I know I should be better riding more than walking around the bike watching what doesn't fit But its getting dark so quickly these days. Aproximately 30 mins before I get home from work
Hate winters!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg swingarmcode.jpg (91.6 KB, 31 views)
Old 12-18-2019, 02:47 PM

And you might be rig that Polisport simply didn't yet adjusted their plastics to new models..... for a year by now... :/
And yes I did noticed the difference in Gez's swingarm
Thanks for your time to reply. Ride safe!

Tags
2019, ec300, plastic, seat, springs