Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:12 PM

Default BRP stands behind it's proucts

When I purchased my '05 GasGas EC300, I ordered a BRP top triple clamp and the side mounts for attaching handguards. Here we are 2 years later and my clamp broke. It appeared the side mounts didn't fit properly due to the way things were machined. Anyway, I contacted BRP and they told me to send it in and that they would give me a replacement for a reasonable sum of money. Well, the head machinist called me today and told me that they would replace it for FREE, and that he machined things to fit properly with the new clamp. I am impressed with the service and fact that they are replacing my 2 year old clamp at no cost to me.

I also told them I wanted a lower triple clamp and offered mine as a part they could use for measurements. Anyway, they are a nice bunch of guys!

Old 06-15-2007, 11:41 PM

That's good to hear. I just got a top triple clamp, SUB mount and Scotts steering stabilizer from them. Everything bolted up perfectly, though I had to modify the bolt-on tower (shortened it to work with the SUB mount) but I was warned before I purchased the parts that I would have to do that. BRP makes great products!