Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Banned

Great! Now those two will want a raise!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobt250 View Post
That's a really great video. I agree with everything that's been said.

Hey Chuck, I'm the guy who pulled up to you on cement creek road in south Crested Butte Colorado a couple of weeks ago. The guy with the awesome seat!
I was wishing I had that seat on day three! It was good to see you out there for sure. There sure was a lot of blue in your group.... Maybe you can work on those guys for us so Clay can pay me more

Really glad everyone likes the video!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Smile

Yes there was a lot of blue in my group and yes I'm working on them. Damn 4 strokes. There were seven blue bikes and between them they had 5.....yes I said *5* spare fuel pumps because they are failing left and right. You think they would learn. When gravity fails the fuel pump on my GG will also fail and not until then.

I'm wondering if you rode with the guys from Hawaii. We were riding to Schofield pass on Gothic road when we passed about 6 or 7 Gas Gases going the other way. Two of them stop to talk to me about how the road was drifted over with snow, turns out they were all from Hawaii. That whole group was all Gas Gas all the time with the exception of 1 KTM.They said they all ride there every year. They were cool guys.

My seat...I rode 7 days and my backside never bothered me even a little bit.

Here's a video of that snow drift across the road. Probably about 15 feet deep. I didn't know it would be solid enough to hold me until one of the Hawaiian guys shot up onto it. It took a guy from Hawaii to show me how to ride on the snow.

Great meeting you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0240XtVDeBs