Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Ashley Copeland Little Brown Jug Race Report

Ashley Copeland Race Report:
Little Brown Jug National Enduro
Union South Carolina 8/31/2014

Hello All,

This past weekend I went down to South Carolina to race Little Brown Jug National Enduro. It was extremely hot and dusty which made for a fairly tough race!

I was on row 21 with Andrew Delong, GASGAS rider Nate Ferderer, and Sarah Baldwin so it was a very interesting day. I struggled most of the day because of the dust and the heat, but overall it was a good day and the GASGAS EC300R was awesome. It was fun trying to keep Andrew and Nate in site as long as possible at the beginning of each test. Sarah Baldwin was killing it and I was able to keep up with her through most of the test but the dust always seemed to get the best of me. I ended the day with a second behind Sarah and 4th overall in the B class.

This week Wilmington Powersports is prepping the GASGAS, so I can focus on getting myself ready for the first GNCC after the summer break.

As always, thanks to GASGAS Motos NA, Fred Jensen at Wilmington Powersports and Richard Wilson at House of Horsepower. Next stop...Unadilla!

Ashley

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]