Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 03-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Machete Time

Little clip of the trail I started last weekend. Not much but it was a few hours of swinging a machete so I was beat. I think i can get a few miles out of it, I just have to get to it before the bugs and plants come back to play. Even tried being all artsie and turned the cam around at the end. New trail starts at 1:45.

http://youtu.be/VDEBY37GbFo

Old 03-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Looks like it was a great day to be out there, not a single cloud in the sky

Are you cutting in a trail on your property?

I like the rear facing footage, would need to move the mount on your helmet slightly toward the back to get the full wide screen view, but it was still cool. You'll have to see if one of your riding buds can ride close and get some footage that way - be cool to see that perspective

GoPro has truly revolutionized sports video, it's awesome to be able to watch footage from so many different parts of the world.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:54 PM

is your bike running pretty rich,or is it just me?
otherwise, cool peace of land to be havin' fun at! :-D

ciao, Hannes.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:54 PM

It was a good day, first time we hit the mid 60's. The trail is on my families land, have about 80 acres to play with. It's all mostly sticks and flat so I have to work the trail through what hills and creeks we have to keep it interesting. I have much to go.

I hear ya on the gopro thing it is awesome. I've watched so many video's of people just riding and enjoy it so I like throwing mine up when I can.

The bike is definatly rich. I am jealous of you being able to tell that. I lack experience at jetting and it's the last thing I need to tackle. Need to just dive in and do it, dont know why I let it intimidate me.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buysomerice View Post
The bike is definatly rich. I am jealous of you being able to tell that. I lack experience at jetting and it's the last thing I need to tackle. Need to just dive in and do it, dont know why I let it intimidate me.
Don't be afraid to get into your carb and check the jetting and then start adjusting it. When I picked up my '10 KTM 300, it was the first time I'd owned a 2T in 32 years and I was clueless...lol. I took a lot of time reading through the jetting articles on the KTMtalk forum and then "listened" to input from the members and a buddy that's been jetting for years. I had that 300 jetted perfectly thanks to the advice I received...and then sold it

I started over again when I picked up my EC200, though it had a good baseline since the previous owner lived in the area. I'm still playing with it as the plug tells me it's slightly rich.

In any event, get your current settings and then post up in the intake/carb forum and you'll get help. There are a bunch of guys on here with great knowledge

And it's awesome that your family has 80 acres for you to play on. One of my buddies recently purchased 76 acres and we've been working on it here and there - tons of potential for insanity as his land had lots of elevation change and a creek running through it.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:26 PM

I will deifinatly try and get my setup posted up sometime. Thanks for the encouragement!