Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 02-23-2009, 08:58 PM

Default Hope tp make it

Hi Roscoe,

I'm trying to get the bike ready for Sundays ride. But it depends on my parts showing up. I'm instaling new throttle cable, trile clamp, sub mount and dampner and re-valved forks. It should all show up on time but you never know. I also have one or two KTM firnds that might want to tag along. I'll keep you posted. Howie

2008 KTM 530

Former Fantasies:
2007 KTM 525
2004 Honda CR250R
2011 Gas-Gas EC 300
2009 KTM 300 XC-W
2004 KDX 200
2000 KDX 220
2003 Gas-Gas EC 250
2004 Honda CRF 250X
2005 Honda CRF 250X

What can I say, I'm schizophrenic and ambidextrous!

Old 02-24-2009, 04:03 PM

I am a definate maybe. I still need a pass form the warden.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiterrider View Post
Hi Roscoe,

I'm trying to get the bike ready for Sundays ride. But it depends on my parts showing up. I'm instaling new throttle cable, trile clamp, sub mount and dampner and re-valved forks. It should all show up on time but you never know. I also have one or two KTM firnds that might want to tag along. I'll keep you posted. Howie
Howie, Did you say KTM friends! Isn't that like a oxymoron!

Friends don't let friends ride KTM's

I'm guessin Don Weyland is one of your KTM friends you mention. He called me awhile back to ask some questions about your new bike I suspect.

Get that Gasser ready so you and your friends can come out and play.

Let me know,
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEB View Post
I am a definate maybe. I still need a pass form the warden.
You better do something nice for the warden so you get time served for good behavior.

Keep me in the loop Paul,
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Just a reminder for this Sundays meet and greet ride.

3 confirmations so far... John and his Berg friend (not sure of his name) and Harry.

Roscoe
I'm still on for sunday but my friend Dan (Berg) might be a no show.

John
Old 02-24-2009, 09:41 PM

Default His KTM rode him

Yes, Donnie is a friend and yes he rides a KTM.
However, I think his KTM rode him this weekend at the Frostbite.
I've heard from several people that it was carnage throughout the course and there were walking zombies afterword’s.

I've got three rides on the bike and I love it, it's my first 2 stroke and my third year of riding. I can do most of the secret squirrel trails at Reiter and that's with a less than optimized suspension.

I got word from Chad at PRS that it will be next week before the forks are ready.
Untill then, I'm doing all the other mods I can think of that make sense.

BTW There were three or four other Gassers at Reiter last Saturday. It was good to see the brothers out riding.

Howie

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Howie, Did you say KTM friends! Isn't that like a oxymoron!

Friends don't let friends ride KTM's

I'm guessin Don Weyland is one of your KTM friends you mention. He called me awhile back to ask some questions about your new bike I suspect.

Get that Gasser ready so you and your friends can come out and play.

Let me know,
Roscoe

2008 KTM 530

Former Fantasies:
2007 KTM 525
2004 Honda CR250R
2011 Gas-Gas EC 300
2009 KTM 300 XC-W
2004 KDX 200
2000 KDX 220
2003 Gas-Gas EC 250
2004 Honda CRF 250X
2005 Honda CRF 250X

What can I say, I'm schizophrenic and ambidextrous!
Old 02-24-2009, 11:47 PM

Howie, Ive known Don a few years and he always has rode orange during that time. But he has expressed interest of a Gas Gas mount to me in the past.

Yep, the frost bite was tough as always I hear. I missed it for the first time in a few years as I was recovering from a back injury and did not want to put that kind of punishment on it.

I heard Cory Graffunder came down and whipped all the locals butts for the overall.

To bad your forks won't be ready, a weekend off the bike makes for a long one. There will be other opportunity's in the future to meet and ride. Good luck on your bike set up.

Roscoe

Old 02-24-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroDog View Post
I'm still on for sunday but my friend Dan (Berg) might be a no show.

John
O.k. see you Sunday!

Old 02-27-2009, 08:13 PM

Default Need a GasGasbike for the ride? Buy mine.

We have a 2003, 450, electric start Gas Gas off-road/street bike for sale and are in the Woodinville, WA area. Fuel-injected, electric start, 4-stroke, street legal, only ridden a couple times in the past years; always garaged. Excellent condition—makes a great dirt bike for off-road and is completely street legal so you use it as a commuter bike too. This motorcycle comes with all the off-road upgrades that you don’t get on the showroom floor, such as bigger shocks that adjust 26 different ways, anodized handlebars, aluminum swing arm. The center shock system alone is a $1,000 after-market add-on for most US-made bikes but comes as standard equipment on this European dirt bike (WW corporate headquarters in Spain). Will also include brand new paddle tire (sand dune riding) and street tire in the deal. License and tabs are current. Call Martin at 425-208-5771 to buy. Email skatemp@hotmail.com for pictures. Prefer to sell to local buyer--which is why i posted this ad here.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM

Martin, You really didn't just try to turn our meet and greet ride thread into a infomercial to sell your bike Did you?

Shame on you.

Roscoe